12 June 2006

Intro (Drumroll, pleeeeeeeeeease).

So, I needed to start over. I adored both the look and people in and of my old journal, but its presence is known, albeit not frequently checked by too many people. But still. I typically value my privacy, especially in a town this small.. and so full of gossipy girls. This way, I can share all my experiences in their full explicit-ess! Hah. I realized that everything in my life that I ever have to mull over or write about to fully think it over, I never could because there's always the chance that someone would read it that.. well, shouldn't.

Anyways. Next weekend.
Warped Tour? Maybe. I know I'd have fun, though I don't feel like I'm immersed in the music anymore like I used to be. Actually, completely jumped out of the scene pool completely is more like it. But I still love it, and miss it sometimes. Plus.. there's the U and well, you know, right? Right. Just as long as I'm not suddenly stricken with morals.

No comments: