29 November 2006

Thank you Notebook.

Do I believe in love? Soulmates? Maybe. Sometimes yes, sometimes no. I want to, though. I mean, maybe that person is a million miles away and you'll look your entire life and never find them. Maybe such a thing doesn't exist at all. But maybe they're just next door.

And maybe all of this makes me just another silly girl, but you know what, I want to believe that yeah, somewhere there's that one person that isn't just some other guy; that person that's really just an addition to yourself, and losing them would be akin not just to cutting off a leg or an amr, but all four appendages. You would become useless without them. I want to think that maybe there's someone I could love that much.

I don't know if it's real. I've never seen it. I know I've never felt it. But maybe I could. Maybe it could be you, maybe it won't be. But I know I'm not taking the easy way out; I'm going to stick with this and if I get hurt, I get hurt. If you break my heart then it breaks and maybe I'll be stronger because of it later.

Maybe I'll just be more jaded.

There's some things we just can't know. And maybe we're not meant to.

No comments: