09 December 2007

Almost funny.

So, when it rains, it pours? Apparently. Pours strange boy-men. None are quite grown-up yet, I think. But honestly, you know, I just wish I could tell them (I suppose I could) that they really don't want to date me. I'd tell them that I am a walking train wreck, that I am still in love with an old boyfriend who could care less (I'm realizing) and just.. I'm a bitch. I'll never love you, I won't trust you, I have people issues. I won't let you know me. I keep repeating this, over and over again, waiting for someone to tell me that I'm wrong. That they don't care, that it's okay that I'm a little bit broken; that I never healed quite right.

I kind of don't think it's going to happen. But a girl can dream, right?
OH WAIT.
You have to be able to fall asleep for that, huh.

No comments: