24 May 2007

White girllllllllllll.

So this was kind of indirectly pointed out to me, that I'm so terribly vague all the time, even when there's no intended reader for what I write. Even if I'm the only person that will ever see it. I don't know why I'm so guarded.. but I've heard that I am only about a million times in the last two weeks. I just have a weird defensiveness that never really goes away. But - to employ a psych term - I'm not sure what triggered that at all. I used to trust people. Mostly. Not really, actually. Haha, ironic much, that I put any of my thoughts on a public space. I think I just like the feeling of knowing that what I have to say is out there somewhere. That someone could read it, not necessarily that someone will. And that they would understand. I don't know. I don't knoww.

No comments: