23 May 2007

You let the bad parts in.

What do I do, what do I do? Some people, some philosophers will inform you - with a mildly indignant tone, no doubt - that inaction has as great an impact as proactively doing something - true, but in this case, action is definately needed. I just don't quite know which action to take. And you can only place an indefinite hold on whatever it is you're holding off on for so long before the band-aids holding it together start to fester and peel off. Then what's left? That which you do not wish to expose. Or simply can't yet. Ick, not a pleasant metaphor. But honestly. Maybe Dante was right about neutrals. You can't not take a side, you can't not choose. The same wrong can come from doing nothing as well as from pure maliciousness. But I don't like that idea much. Fuck you, Dante. I don't need any more self-awareness as of late.

No comments: